Inshore / Offshore Structure IRM
Big M IRM specialists team have extensive knowledge and experience in the field and are able to manage the entire work-flow from preparation to final reporting with the of our IMCA approved diving and rope access inspection personnel that can be mobilized quickly and effectively with a wide range of inspection methods. IRM solutions we offer are: ( but not limited to )
- Inshore &offshore structures
- Subsea video and data acquisition
- Repair and Maintenance planning and execution
- Data management and hosting
- Seabed infrastructure & pipelines
- Pipe repairs
- Anode installation / change out
- Spool tie ins
- Quay walls, jetties and buoys
- Risers, flowlines, and umbilicals.
- Locks, dams and pumping stations.
- Floating assets (UWILD)
- Asset integrity inspections using ROV or diving
- Pipeline inspections using ROV, ROTV or AUV
- Seabed site inspections
- Cathodic protection surveys
- Flooded member inspections
- ACFM, eddy current and various other NDT inspections
- Repair and maintenance planning and execution – utilising in house engineering inclusive of method statements ,equipment and team statement
Singapore’s Most Trusted Marine Service Support Partner 24/7
Incorporated in Singapore, Big M Marine Pte Ltd provides marine, offshore and civil construction services and solutions that are efficient, cost-effective and high in quality and safety standards.
Hafiz Rahim (Assistant Director)
Shieddah Salleh (Sales Manager)
For enquiries, email us at [email protected]
We reply within 24 hours!